We will continue to operate in the same way in order to protect customers and staff. This aims to :
- minimise customer traffic
- maximise space between between customers & customers and customers & staff
- minimise contact with surfaces
Please do not come to Jars of Clay if you, or anyone in your household, feel unwell, have a cough or are sneezing or have other symptoms that could be coronavirus.
- Tables may now be booked for any number of people. During busy periods sittings may be restricted to an hour and a half as we still have reduced capacity. Please wait at the front entrance until we show you to your table. Sanitizer gel will be available for your use on arrival. All tables and chairs will be cleaned between bookings. We ask that everyone still observes social distancing whilst moving around the studio and it will still be table service. We ask that you still bring a mask and wear it whenever moving around in the studio in order to protect others and to minimise feelings of anxiety for those nervous about being out and about.
- If you have reserved a table and you are unable to come please let us know as soon as possible.
- It would still be beneficial if your party would look at our range of ceramics on the website (in the shop section) before you arrive to minimise customer traffic in the shop. Once you have chosen your ceramics we will transfer them to your table for you to avoid contact with surfaces. We ask that you do not handle ceramics on the shelves.
- There will be a basic set of coloured glazes on your table and then we will bring you any extras you need.
- We will take your order for hot and cold drinks and cakes from you at the table and deliver them to you.
- All our glazes are water based and easily washed from clothing however, if you wish your child to wear an overall, you will need to bring your own with you.
- Baby foot or hand prints - we are still happy to help with these. We will, of course, wash our hands just before we do the prints and will wear a mask/visor for this which will need to be kept to the minimum amount of time possible. We ask that you provide your own mask for whoever will hold the baby whilst this is done.
One loo and our baby changing facilities will be available for use but we ask that you accompany all primary school aged children when using these facilities;
Our usual supply of books and toys will not be available for the time being, so please bring items to entertain your children if required. Children will need to remain in their seats and will not be able to run around the shop unaccompanied as has happened previously. Customers may politely be asked to come back another time if their children are not able to remain seated.
We ask that you observe social distancing guidelines whilst with us and that you bear in mind that some people may be more nervous than you about being out and about.
Thank you for your cooperation and support; we are very happy to hear the sound of happy people and fun at Jars of Clay again!
Our Covid-19 Risk Assessment may be viewed in store.